When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Collage Pendant is available with the following:
- Three laser-cut acrylic shades
- Anodized aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable stainless steel suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Louise Campbell
Color: Hotlips, Juicy Orange, Lemon Yellow, Smoke Screen, Snow White
Size: Small, Medium
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.3", Diameter 17.7"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.2", Diameter 23.6"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 158.2"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.