Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Coco Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Matthias Bader
- Hand-wrapped bright metallic wire shade
- Sandblasted Pyrex glass diffuser
- Steel frame
- Round, Satin-finished steel ceiling canopy
- 78.7" stainless steel suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Matthias Bader, 2004
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Height 2.6", Diameter 2"
- Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 25.6"
- Shade: Height 6.3", Diameter 25.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
COCO Pendant Large
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.