Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Coco Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-wrapped bright metallic wire shade
- Sandblasted Pyrex glass diffuser
- Steel frame
- Round, Satin-finished steel ceiling canopy
- 78.7" stainless steel suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Matthias Bader, 2004
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt B15d Halogen lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15.7", Adjustable To 78.7"
- Shade: Height 6.3", Diameter 25.59"
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Height 2.6", Diameter 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.