The Cloverdale Pendant by Quoizel offers a transitional look in weaved fabric and signature finishes. Cloverdale appears in a classic silhouette featuring rich tones of Beige and Mottled Cocoa. Cloverdale’s ideal design blends perfectly with a variety of styles.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Cloverdale Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Beige fabric shade
- White etched glass bottom diffuser
- Mottled Cocoa finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and 12" stems
- 144" lead wire
- ETL Listed
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 9.5", Diameter 16"
- Small Shade: Height 8.5", Diameter 16"
- Large Option: Height 12", Diameter 22"
- Large Shade: Height 10.5", Diameter 22"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...