It's your lucky day. The Kundalini Clover Suspension is an ultra-contemporary suspension suggesting the organic influence of the (usually) three-leafed plant. Such leaves are replicated here in molded polyurethane, curving in on themselves to maximize the reflection and diffusion of light. A Matte White finish makes this cheerful fixture even brighter. Designed by Brodie Neill.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Clover Suspension is available with the following:
- Molded polyurethane shade
- Aluminum reflector
- Matte White varnished finish
- Triangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Designed by Brodie Neill
- Fixture: Height 9.85", Diameter 27.55"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.55", Adjustable To 60"
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 7.65"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...