FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Clouds Montana Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Square Clouds resin shades
- Metal frame
- Wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed for damp locations
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, Matte Black, Polished Chrome
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Light option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B-13 Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B-13 Incandescent lamps (not included), or three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Light option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B-13 Incandescent lamps (not included), or four 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Width 13.25"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 21.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 29.25"
- Fixture: Height 9.75", Depth 6.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
CLD-8672-15-CROM, CLD-8672-15-DBRZ, CLD-8672-15-MBLK, CLD-8672-15-NCKL, CLD-8673-15-CROM, CLD-8673-15-DBRZ, CLD-8673-15-MBLK, CLD-8673-15-NCKL, CLD-8674-15-CROM, CLD-8674-15-DBRZ, CLD-8674-15-MBLK, CLD-8674-15-NCKL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Architectural detailing, translucent cream glass and beautiful European appeal. The Savoy House Essex Bath Bar features flared cream scavo glass shades (two, three or four) and an English Bronze finish. Will provide warm glowing light--ideal for traditional and mixed decors, ...
Shimmering lighting inspired by the sight of dark buildings silhouetted against the setting sun. The Varaluz Affinity Bath Bar features panels of genuine sustainable Champagne capiz shell arranged in a towers pattern. Each panel slots into the steel bar frame ...
Simple yet substantial. The Hubbardton Forge Rook Bath Bar places a cylindrical glass shade between two wide hand-worked aluminum cuffs for a sturdy appearance. Mounted horizontally or vertically, the lustrous finish and smooth glass lend a refreshing contemporary touch to ...