Shimmering, sleek and light as air. The &'Costa Cloud Pendant diffuses light through a fine, multi-layered steel mesh, the exact tone of the light determined by the chosen finish. This distinctive structure is held safely within another large glistening cylinder of clear Plexiglass. Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin.
Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Cloud Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical steel mesh inner shade
- Clear Plexiglass outer shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.7" field-adjustable suspension cables
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin, 2004
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 106.89"
- Shade: Height 25.59", Diameter 11.81"
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Height 2.6", Diameter 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...