Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Cloud Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alessandro Trentin, Carlo Zerbaro
- Cylindrical steel mesh inner shade
- Clear Plexiglass outer shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.7" field-adjustable suspension cables
- Energy efficient
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin, 2004
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Wire
Finish: Black, Copper, Silver
- One 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Height 2.6", Diameter 2"
- Fixture: Height 25.59", Diameter 11.81"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 106.89"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.