FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Cloud LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Mitered Glass
- Can be Installed Vertically or Horizontally
- Rated Life: 60,000 Hours
- 120 Degree Wide Flood Beam Angle
- Available in 277V Option As Special Order
- Dimmable when used with ELV Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- Dimmer Range: 10%
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In USA
Size: 18 inch, 28 inch, 36 inch
- 18 inch Option: 15.5 Watt (1199 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 60000 hours
- 28 inch Option: 41 Watt (2820 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 60000 hours
- 36 inch Option: 43 Watt (3290 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 60000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 18 inch Option Fixture Width 18", Height 5", Depth 2.5":
- 28 inch Option Fixture Width 28", Height 5", Depth 2":
- 36 inch Option Fixture Width 36", Height 5", Depth 2":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Industrial inspiration meets sophisticated warmth in the Varaluz Lit-Mesh Test Bath Bar. The rectangular pattern of its hand-forged recycled steel mesh shade gives sharp distinction to clean lines and smooth curves of this half-round bath bar, allowing light to shine ...
Add soft light and sharp angles to modern bathrooms with the Justice Design Fusion Oval Ribbon Shade Aero Bath Bar. The Fusion glass shades' striped Ribbon pattern and Oval shape prove the ideal complements to the angular, Art Deco-inspired frame. ...
Vanity lighting with a delicately stylish profile.The Hinkley Lighting Meridian LED Bath Bar delivers ample illumination through three shades of thick faceted, inside etched glass. Lights rest on top of the sleek, softly curved mantle. Mounted by a metal back ...