Smooth, harmonious light...that has quite a ring to it. From the French word for "bell," the Leucos Cloche Pendant features a hand-blown, bell-shaped glass shade that fades into translucency when illuminated. Inside, an inner white glass cylinder provides a soft wash of light. Cloche is singularly beautiful when hung alone, or use several to create your own carillon.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Cloche Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Metal supports
- Cylindrical ceiling canopy
- 9.19' suspension cable
- Adjustable height
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Danilo De Rossi
- Fixture: Height 9.875", Diameter 9.5"
- Suspension: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 110.25"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 3.125", Diameter 2.36"
- Cable: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...