A delightfully airy design: the Clearvoyant Pendant by Alternating Current offers a vivacious look. A dandelion silhouette forms from clusters of Clear, plastic pinwheels. Chrome finished spokes complete Clearvoyant's wonderful wheel of illumination.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Clearvoyant Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear plastic shade
- Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 48 in. suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Medium option utilizes nine 40 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 16", Diameter 16"
- Small Suspension: Length Adjustable To 64"
- Medium Option: Height 22", Diameter 22"
- Medium Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70"
- Cable: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Clearvoyant by Alternating Current