The George Kovacs Clean Bath Bar is well-named, with suitably clean lines and clean light for soft contemporary bathrooms. The stepped details of the metal holders continue seamlessly through the flared rectangular shades. These White glass shades have White interiors for crisp, diffuse light. Available with two, three or four lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Clean Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Clear glass shades with White interiors
- Metal base
- Polished Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Clear with White Inside
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 15.25"
- 3-Light Option: Width 23.75"
- 4-Light Option: Width 32.5"
- Fixture: Height 5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...