Using only the best in raw materials, the AXO Light Clavius Wall Sconce takes advantage of silk's unique ability to transform and play with light. Handmade silken thread is delicately strung around the shade for an artful display of indirect up and down lighting with an element of warm, diffused illumination through the shade. Available in three urban contemporary shade colors.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Clavius Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular handmade silken thread shade
- Opal methacrylate diffuser
- Metal fittings
- Chrome finish
- Designed by Manuel Vivian
- ETL Listed
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 36 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes two 24 Watt 120 Volt Type G5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 7.1", Width 23.6", Depth 4.7"
- Large Fixture: Height 7.1", Width 70.8", Depth 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...