Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Clavius Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular handmade silken thread shade
- Opal methacrylate diffuser
- Metal fittings
- Chrome finish
- Designed by Manuel Vivian
- ETL Listed
Shade Color: Black, Tobacco, White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes two 24 Watt 120 Volt Type G5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 36 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.1", Width 23.6", Depth 4.7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7.1", Width 70.8", Depth 4.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
UACLAVGRBCXXE12, UACLAVGRBCXXFLE, UACLAVGRNEXXE12, UACLAVGRNEXXFLE, UACLAVGRTAXXE12, UACLAVGRTAXXFLE, UACLAVPIBCXXE12, UACLAVPIBCXXFLE, UACLAVPINEXXE12, UACLAVPINEXXFLE, UACLAVPITAXXE12, UACLAVPITAXXFLE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.