There's something mysterious and alluring about the design of the ITRE Class 120 Pendant. Its form is hand-ground with an attractive, waved pattern that gives an otherwise simple shape added depth. Its impressive size is a great addition to rooms with tall ceilings, especially when hung in multiples.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Class 120 Pendant is available with the following:
- Layered and blown hand-ground White glass shade
- Metal supports
- Light Grey finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- GU24 Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- G24q3 Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 49.25", Adjustable To 108.25"
- Shade: Height 47.25", Diameter 10.63"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 59"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...