Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Class 120 Pendant is available with the following:
- Layered and blown hand-ground White glass shade
- Metal supports
- Light Grey finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
Shade Color: White
Finish: Light Grey
Light Option: Incandescent, GU24 Fluorescent, G24q3 Fluorescent
- G24q3 Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- GU24 Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 49.25", Adjustable To 108.25"
- Shade: Height 47.25", Diameter 10.63"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 59"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.