FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1990 by Swedish fashion designer Anki Spets, Area creates fine modern bedding based on the Scandinavian design tradition of "good design for everyday." Based in New York City, Area sets itself apart by designing and producing long-lasting textiles with lovely original patterns, carefully chosen colors and subtle detailing. On top of that, Area sheets, blankets and duvet covers are made using only the finest organic cotton, linen and baby alpaca wool.
The CLAIRE Fitted Sheet is available with the following:
- Designed by Anki Spets
- Material: 100% washed linen
- Machine washable
- Made In Lithuania
Size: Full, Queen, King
- Full Option Item: Length 75", Width 54"
- Queen Option Item: Length 80", Width 60"
- King Option Item: Length 80", Width 78"
- Machine wash bed linens separately in warm or cold water on regular or gentle cycle. Use mild detergent, less than the manufacturer recommends, and add after water fills to avoid discoloration. Use non-chlorine bleach on whites only when necessary and avoid fabric softener, which can coat the fabric surface and weaken it. Tumble dry on low or regular heat, removing when still slightly damp to minimize wrinkling. Iron as needed while still damp.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Area PARALLEL Flat Sheet is a soft, sharply tailored accent for the modern bed. It is made out of lightweight 200 thread count yarn-dyed cotton percale. Look closely, and the rich singular tone reveals a subtle linear pattern. Machine ...
Bedding as soft and crisp as the air on a misty spring morning. Made out of smooth yarn-dyed cotton percale, the Area SKYLER Bedding Collection features an irregular grey striped pattern set against a bright white background. Outfit beds completely ...