Sleek, simple and sophisticated, the EcoSmart Fire Citi Fireplace is the ideal choice for smaller modern spaces. This compact fireplace can be the center of attention or fit quietly in the corner. It features a stainless steel firebox surrounded by a gloss White MDF shell and a crystal clear toughened glass windscreen.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Citi Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel, toughened glass and MDF
- Gloss White finish
- XS340 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 8530BTU
- Approximate burn time: 6+ hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 35.9", Width 23.4", Depth 17.8", Weight 107.6lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel- e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...