In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Cirrus Hugger Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Spotlight or ambient light kit (for with-light options; adds 2 or 3" respectively to overall height)
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 3883.84 cfm (high, 36" blades); 5408.56 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6549.6 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 84.4 watts (high, 36" blades); 84.7 watts (high, 42" blades); 87 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 46 cfm/watt (high, 36" blades); 63.86 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 75.28 cfm/watt (high 52" blades)
- Reversible switch is hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Aluminum, Gloss White
Blade Span: 36 Inches, 42 Inches, 52 Inches
Blade Finish: Aluminum, Maple, White
Light Option: 26W Compact Fluorescent, 50W Halogen Spot, 75W Halogen, No Light
Control: Fan Speed Control Only 001, Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002, Handheld Remote Control 003, Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004, Wall Control with Remote Handset 005, No Control
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- 26W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 50W Halogen Spot option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (included).
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Housing: Diameter 6"
- Fan: Height 13"
- Blade: Diameter 42", Diameter 36", Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 41 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.