The Fritz Hansen Circular Span Leg Table pairs a sleek, round laminate, linoleum or wood veneer top with unique span legs. Each of these four legs is itself made up of four chromed steel rods. Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson in 1968 as part of the comprehensive Table Series.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Circular Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 47.2 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 57.1 In. Option: Height 28.3", Diameter 57.1"
- 47.2 In. Option: Diameter 57.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...