Savoy House, headquartered in Braselton, Georgia, celebrates the uniqueness of today's decor styles by designing and manufacturing an extensive selection of high-quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures for discerning homeowners.
The Circulaire Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Fan heads pivot up to 40 degrees up or down
- Solid steel cage around fan blades
- Opal White glass shade
- 2 solid wood blades per fan
- Removable halogen downlight
- Remote control with dimmable light control included
- One 6 inch downrod included
- 16 inch blade span for each fan
- 20 degree blade pitch
- 3-speed manual reverse AC motor
- Airflow: 3396 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 85.2 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 39.87 cfm/watt (high)
- Light cap included for non-light use
- Limited lifetime warranty
Fan Body and Blade Finish: English Bronze with Beechwood, Satin Nickel with Silver
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Mini Candelabra base Halogen lamp (included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Length 50"
- Suspension: Length 14.75"
- Fan Body: Diameter 17.7"
- Blade Sweep: Diameter 16"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.