From their headquarters in Ontario, Canada, Alico Lighting has been "bringing your world to light" for more than fifty years. Their line of high-quality transitional and contemporary indoor lighting both illuminates and beautifies, all the while employing the latest in energy-saving lighting technology.
The Circo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Inside Etched crystal glass shades
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Upright mounting only
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Clear and Inside Frost
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights Option: Two 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 4.12", Height 4.75", Length 11.87"
- 2 Lights Option Shade: Diameter 3", Height 4.12", Width 3.12"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 4.12", Height 4.75", Length 18"
- 3 Lights Option Shade: Diameter 3", Height 4.12", Width 3.12"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 4.12", Height 4.75", Length 26"
- 4 Lights Option Shade: Diameter 3", Height 4.12", Width 3.12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Give your bathroom the royal treatment with the Alico Crown Bath Bar. Clear crystal glass drops hang from each light unit, creating a stunning display of dazzling illumination. Finished in Chrome for that refined, contemporary look. Available in 3 sizes ...
The slick, slender Slide Bath Bar by Alico has a clean, delicate-looking structure that's ideal for illuminating and accenting any transitional bathroom or vanity area. The flattering glow of the White Opal shades is enhanced by the glossy Chrome finish ...