Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Cierro Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, glass shade
- Steel and brass body
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in SVT cord
- 120 in stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Title 24 Compliant
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Apricot Matte, Cobalt Blue Matte, Opal Matte, Vanilla Matte, Ruby Matte
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Canopy Shape: Dome, Flat
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Dome Option Cable: Length 120"
- Dome Option Canopy: Diameter 5", Height 2.5"
- Dome Option Cord: Length 120"
- Dome Option Fixture: Diameter 5.38", Height 9.38"
- Dome Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 129.38"
- Flat Option Cable: Length 120"
- Flat Option Canopy: Diameter 5", Height 0.63"
- Flat Option Cord: Length 120"
- Flat Option Fixture: Diameter 5.38", Height 9.38"
- Flat Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 129.38"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.