Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Cicatrices De Luxe 8 Suspension is available with the following:
- 8 blown and hand-cut leaded crystal vases
- Fire-retardant aluminum and technopolymer seats
- Chemically tempered super clear glass platforms
- Matte Nickel finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- One fixed steel stem
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Eight 35 Watt 120 Volt T3 GY6.35 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 47.2", Width 17.7"
- Canopy: Width 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.