The bell-shaped blown glass shades of the ET2 Chute E9482/92 Multi-Light Pendant were inspired by an unexpected source: parachutes. Their ruffled edges appear to catch air as they hover in a row. The three or four lights--and coordinating glass accents--are available in an ultra-contemporary Mirror Chrome finish or bright Matte White.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Chute E9482/92 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Bell-shaped blown glass shades
- Glass and beveled crystal finial accents
- Rectangular metal ceiling canopy
- Satin Nickel finish
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3 Light option has built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- 4 Light option has built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 11", Width 24.25", Depth 4.75", Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 132.25"
- 4-Light Option: Height 11", Width 34.25", Depth 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...