Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Churchill 812 Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared Faux alabaster shade
- Metal body
- Aged Brass finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Three 8 in. extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
Finish: Aged Brass with Faux, Dark Antique Nickel with Alabaster Resin
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 26", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Shade: Height 11.75", Diameter 8.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Rod: Diameter .5", Length 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.