The Foscarini Chouchin 2 Pendant is the elongated member of the Chouchin family, designed by Ionna Vautrin. Made out of Green-lacquered blown glass, Chouchin 2 is a glossy, contemporary interpretation of a Japanese paper lantern, with a luminous White collar that projects a bright beam of direct downlight.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Chouchin 2 Pendant is available with the following:
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- One 25 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- The Foscarini Chouchin 2 Pendant accepts one bulb. Recommended lamping options include:
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Type E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Shade: Height 17", Diameter 8.88"
- Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...