LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Chou Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Yonoh Studio in 2013
- Base Finish: Black lacquered metal
- Material: Natural wood veneer with a spun metal base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Black cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Size: Small, Large
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- One 11 Watt (809 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Base Height 4.9", Diameter 18.5":
- Large Option Cord Length 53":
- Large Option Fixture Height 34.6", Diameter 19.3":
- Small Option Base Height 4.9", Diameter 18.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 53":
- Small Option Fixture Height 22.8", Diameter 19.3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A conceptual tribute to the machine age. The Pablo Elise Floor Lamp is streamlined. understated. and honest in its function as a light source. Its towering frosted acrylic shade is a beacon of light. and its confident. geometric simplicity enables ...
Take care of ambient and task lighting needs in one fell swoop with the George Kovacs 2 Light Torchiere Task Floor Lamp. The bowl-shaped Etched Opal glass shade diffuses a soft ambient glow throughout a space. while the second light ...