With the Artemide Choose Table Lamp, you get to choose both the color and angle of the shade. Designed by Matteo Thun in 2005, Choose features a clear polycarbonate shade that tilts 30 degrees and rotates 350 degrees on a vertical axis. A removable pleated insert defines the color of the shade.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Choose Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Transparent polycarbonate shade with removable pleated insert
- Shade tilts 30 degrees and rotates 350 degrees on a vertical axis
- steel base and stem
- Dark Grey painted finish
- On/off switch on base
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Matteo Thun, 2005
- Fixture: Height 22", Width Adjustable To 17.75"
- Shade: Height 10", Diameter 14"
- Base: Diameter 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...