Another addition to the Choose family of lighting designed by Matteo Thun. The Artemide Choose Suspension features a transparent polycarbonate shade with a removable pleated parchment or red insert. It's both universal and unique in design, offering versatile contemporary styling.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Choose Suspension is available with the following:
- Flared transparent polycarbonate shade
- Removable pleated insert: Red thermoformed silk-screened polycarbonate or parchment paper
- Grey thermoplastic canopy
- Clear electrical cord
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Matteo Thun
13 Watt Fluorescent,
18 Watt Fluorescent
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 13 Watt Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 18 Watt Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Shade: Height 8.88", Diameter 14.19"
- Canopy: Height 1.94", Diameter 5.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...