Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Chiaroscuro Clock is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Assembly required
- Clock mechanisms not intended for direct moisture contact. Hang inside or in covered outdoor area protected from rain and water.
- Milk Jug count: 32
- Made in USA
- Designed by Josh Owen
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Diameter 12.5", Depth 1"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.