An opaque chocolate kiss shape forms from the sensual sway of the Chianti Pendant by Varaluz's cage-like frame. Chianti transformed from salvaged metal into a hand-forged work of art. Illumination flows from the organic outline of its Pearl glass shade, creating an enchanting glow.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Chianti Pendant is available with the following:
- Pearl recycled glass shade
- Hand-forged recycled steel body
- Black finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 22.5", Width 16", Length Adjustable To 142.5"
- 6-Light Option: Height 32", Width 24", Length Adjustable To 152"
- Inner Shade: Height 4.75", Width 5"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Height .63", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...