DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Chevron Sheet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 100% cotton
- 200 thread count cotton percale
- One flat and one fitted sheet
- Standard pillow cases (two standard cases for Full)
- Machine washable
Size: Twin, Full
- Twin Fitted Sheet: Width 40"
- Twin Flat Sheet: Width 66"
- Twin Fitted Sheet: Length 77"
- Twin Flat Sheet: Length 96"
- Full Fitted Sheet: Width 56", Length 76"
- Full Flat Sheet: Width 92", Length 104"
- Standard Pillowcase: Width 20", Length 26"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Not only is it hip to be square, but it's comfy-cozy, too. The DwellStudio Squares Sheet Set provides a clean geometric graphic in small dimensions, great for adding pattern to a kid's room without overwhelming the space. Made out of ...
A sharp and soft way to sleep. The pattern of the DwellStudio Crosshatch Sheet Set is a fine lattice of hand-drawn lines. The almost mid-century feel of the pattern proves a lovely, graphic complement to other kids bedding. It is ...
A great option for coordinating with any number of patterned or solid duvets and pillows, the DwellStudio Marquise Sheet Set features a subdued diamond pattern in a very light Robin's Egg blue or Berry pink. Just toss the set in ...