Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Cherry Creek Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Linen glass
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" suspension chain
- 72" lead wire
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Energy efficient fluorescent and LED options
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or protected, fully covered outdoor areas.
- Made In China
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze with Amber Linen, Vintage Black with White Linen
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 15 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 60"
- Fixture: Width 12", Height 20.75", Depth 12"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 80.8"
- Wire: Length 72"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1272OZ, 1272OZ-GU24, 1272OZ-LED, 1272VK, 1272VK-GU24, 1272VK-LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.