Currently based in Nesquehoning PA, Alico Lighting, A division of ELK Group International, was founded more than fifty years ago as a manufacturer of undercabinet lighting. They were one of the first North American lighting companies to do so, with their complete collections of halogen Minipots and Halobars. Based on that success, Alico expanded into bathroom and vanity lights, and from there into decorative art glass pendants. Diving into the production of energy-efficient and cost-saving fixtures, the AL(ECO) line was officially launched in 2009, incorporating the latest energy-saving technologies (LED, CFL) into their designs.
The Chelsea Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: White Opal Glass
- May be mounted up or down
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Backplate: Width 5", Height 5"
- Fixture: Width 5.75", Height 7.5", Depth 6"
- Shade: Width 5.75", Height 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.