FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Chelsea Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2014
- Finish: Satin Black
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Clear shades suspended from frame by black, silk-covered cord
- Industrial sockets
- Rectangular wall plate
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 12.25", Height 12.5", Depth 7.5":
- 2 Light Option Shade Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5":
- 2 Light Option Wall Plate Width 12.25", Height 6":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 19.25", Height 12.5", Depth 7.5":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5":
- 3 Light Option Wall Plate Width 19.25", Height 6":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 26.25", Height 12.5", Depth 7.5":
- 4 Light Option Shade Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5":
- 4 Light Option Wall Plate Width 26.25", Height 6":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Line up a chic bathroom decorating scheme with the Sonneman Parallel LED Bath Bar. A smooth expanse of White mitered glass is minimally embellished with square Chrome endcaps affixed with petite round supports. Its slim and sleek silhouette fits in ...
The SONNEMAN Lighting Bauhaus Revisited Klammer LED Wall Sconce presents the Industrial Modernist ethos with a contemporary twist. It features a rotating Glass diffuser with a Chrome reflector panel, allowing you to direct illumination as desired. Chrome brackets, solid geometric ...
Minimal profile, maximum impact. The SONNEMAN Lighting Stix Plus LED Bath Bar presents an uninterrupted strip of illumination that’s ideal for contemporary architectural spaces. Composed of meticulously crafted Metal and a Frosted Optical Acrylic diffuser, this distinctive linear design is ...