SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Chelsea Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2014
- Finish: Satin Black
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Clear shades suspended from frame by black, silk-covered cord
- Industrial sockets
- Rectangular wall plate
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 12.25", Height 12.5", Depth 7.5":
- 2 Light Option Shade Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5":
- 2 Light Option Wall Plate Width 12.25", Height 6":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 19.25", Height 12.5", Depth 7.5":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5":
- 3 Light Option Wall Plate Width 19.25", Height 6":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 26.25", Height 12.5", Depth 7.5":
- 4 Light Option Shade Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5":
- 4 Light Option Wall Plate Width 26.25", Height 6":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A luxurious display of crushed and fused glass shards that glimmer when lit, the SONNEMAN Lighting Dazzle LED Bath Bar brings a lavish feel to your bathroom environment. Made from metal, the polished metal outline surrounds a hoard of glass ...
Easy contemporary lighting that's totally tubular. The Sonneman Tubo Slim LED Bath Bar is streamlined and slender, perfect for bringing bright illumination to modern vanities. A small square wall plate supports and accents the shade, drawing attention to its elongated ...
Ultra sleek and minimalistic, the SONNEMAN Lighting Stiletto LED Lungo Bath Bar is a refreshingly straightforward wall light that prioritizes functionality and luminance over visual aesthetics. Integrated with a remote mounted LED driver, the Stiletto Lungo mounts evenly to the ...