FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Currently based in Nesquehoning PA, Alico Lighting, A division of ELK Group International, was founded more than fifty years ago as a manufacturer of undercabinet lighting. They were one of the first North American lighting companies to do so, with their complete collections of halogen Minipots and Halobars. Based on that success, Alico expanded into bathroom and vanity lights, and from there into decorative art glass pendants. Diving into the production of energy-efficient and cost-saving fixtures, the AL(ECO) line was officially launched in 2009, incorporating the latest energy-saving technologies (LED, CFL) into their designs.
The Chelsea Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: White Opal Glass
- May be mounted up or down
- Front plate slide allows adjustments of 2" laterally to easily center your fixture during installation
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: White Opal
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Length 15", Height 9", Depth 4.75"
- 2 Lights Option Shade: Width 5.75", Height 6"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Length 24", Height 9", Depth 4.75"
- 3 Lights Option Shade: Width 5.75", Height 6"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Length 32.5", Height 9", Depth 4.75"
- 4 Lights Option Shade: Width 5.75", Height 6"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Brink Slim dweLED Bath Bar by WAC Lighting lets nothing get in the way of sleek and smooth styling with your vanity lighting choice. Minimal die-cast aluminum endcaps and hardware accent a high-performance, co-extruded acrylic shade, which allows for ...
Architectural detailing, translucent cream glass and beautiful European appeal. The Savoy House Essex Bath Bar features flared cream scavo glass shades (two, three or four) and an English Bronze finish. Will provide warm glowing light--ideal for traditional and mixed decors, ...
Frosty Ice glass is used to create a warm, modern look. The Varaluz Polar Bath Light features rectangular panels of shimmering recycled Ice Crystal glass. These textural panels are complemented by the rustic Blackened Silver finish and minimalist details of ...