Based in Nesquehoning PA, Alico, a division of ELK Group International has been "bringing your world to light" for more than fifty years. Their line of high-quality transitional and contemporary indoor lighting both illuminates and beautifies. Diving into the production of energy-efficient and cost-saving fixtures, the AL(ECO) line was officially launched in 2009, incorporating the latest energy-saving technologies (LED, CFL) into their designs.
The Chelsea Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: White Opal Glass
- May be mounted up or down
- Front plate slide allows adjustments of 2" laterally to easily center your fixture during installation
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: White Opal
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 4.75", Height 9", Length 15"
- 2 Lights Option Shade: Height 6", Width 5.75"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 4.75", Height 9", Length 24"
- 3 Lights Option Shade: Height 6", Width 5.75"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 4.75", Height 9", Length 32.5"
- 4 Lights Option Shade: Height 6", Width 5.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.