Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Chasen S2 Suspension is available with the following:
- Mechanical louvers to adjust shape and light levels
- Chemically photo-etched stainless steel frame with die-cast aluminum base
- Borosilicate glass diffuser
- Ceiling canopy (30% fiberglass-reinforced polyamide) attached to a pressed and galvanized steel ceiling fixture
- Steel suspension cable
- FEP/PVC power cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
Color: Black, White
Shade Color: Borosilicate
- One 120 Watt 120 Volt PAR 38 Type E26 Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 174.77"
- Shade: Height Adjustable From 23.6", Adjustable To 29.1", Diameter Adjustable From 10.2", Adjustable To 19.7"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.1"
- Cord: Length 145.67"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.