Something about the Alt Lucialternative Charlie S Chandelier says 1970s. For a contemporary piece, this chandelier crosses categories with ease. Its crystal accents dangle from tubular rubber strings that flip out at the ends of the other three tiers. A funky-fun fixture for the fashion forward space. Designed by Marzia Mosconi.
Alt Lucialternative is an Italian lighting design company that expresses an "alternative of light." By experimenting with form and color, and using Murano glass and other unique materials, Alt Lucialternative lighting successfully redefines the modern lighting experience. Alt Lucialternative is a brand of the FDV Collection.
The Charlie S Chandelier is available with the following:
- Rubber tube shade
- Metal and acrylic supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Fluorescent options are energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Marzia Mosconi
- Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 29 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- GU24 Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- G24q3 Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 43.25"
- Shade: Height 33.5", Diameter 17.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...