Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Charleston Chandelier is available with the following:
- Flared fabric shades
- Solid cast brass frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' of chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze
Number of Lights: 6, 8
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 29", Diameter 29.25"
- 6 Light Option Shade: Height 5", Lower Diameter 5.5", Upper Diameter 3.5"
- 6 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 77"
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Height 29", Diameter 36.25"
- 8 Light Option Shade: Height 5", Lower Diameter 5.5", Upper Diameter 3.5"
- 8 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 77"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A grand piece for spaces both formal and relaxed. The Hudson Valley Danville Chandelier features a gracefully curving frame and polished metal surfaces. The numerous crystal beads that adorn the frame manage to add volume while still retaining the piece's ...
Strong, clean lines paired with crisp, white light. The Hudson Valley Baldwin Chandelier features a sturdy barred metal frame, its symmetrically radiating arms bending at sharp 910259degree angles to hold the rectangular faux silk glass shades aloft. Works within a ...
A dramatic blend of traditional lines and glamorous finishes lands the Hollywood Regency style among the stars. The Hudson Valley Porter Chandelier embodies this aesthetic, which set the stage for American royalty in cinema's golden age. Faceted crystals and mirror-like ...