FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Charles Ghost Stool (Set of 2) is available with the following:
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Material: Transparent polycarbonate
- Set of 2 stools
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Stackable up to 7 high
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In Italy
Size: Bar, Counter, Low
Color: Glossy Black, Green, Light Blue, Orange, Red
- Bar Option Item Height 29.5", Diameter 18.1":
- Bar Option Seat Diameter 11.4":
- Counter Option Item Height 25.5", Diameter 18.1":
- Counter Option Seat Diameter 11.4":
- Low Option Item Height 18.1", Diameter 18.1":
- Low Option Seat Diameter 15.3":
Manufacturer IDs: view
G332720, G332722, G332723, G332724, G332726, G332728, G332730, G332731
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell Stone Stool designed by Marcel Wanders has a gem-like symmetrical linear shape, reminiscent of an hourglass. Its surface is simply extaordinary: an irregular myriad comprised of geometrical facets which reflect the light and create a striking unique play ...