First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Chapeau Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nigel Coates
- Black polycarbonate shade
- Metal frame
- Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 47.2" suspension cable
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
- Cable: Length 47.2"
- Fixture: Height 23.6", Diameter 22.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 47.2", Adjustable To 70.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.