SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Champagne Sonata LED Chandelier is available with the following:
- Champagne acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Polished Chrome and Black finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. adjustable cables
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) or standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 3200 (20 Lights), 6000 (48 Lights)
- UL/ETL Listed
Number of Lights: 20, 48
- 20 Lights option utilizes a 40 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- 48 Lights option utilizes a 75 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- 48 Lights Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 29.5"
- 20 Lights Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 21.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
- Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 1"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.