SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Champagne Sonata LED Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Polished Chrome and Black
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Champagne acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Polished Chrome and Black finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. adjustable cables
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) or standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 3200 (20 Lights), 6000 (48 Lights)
- UL/ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 20, 48
- 20 Light Option: Twenty 40 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt
- 48 Light Option: Forty-Eight 75 Watt (6000 Lumens) 120 Volt
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 20 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 20 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 21.5", Height 15"
- 20 Light Option Shade: Diameter 1", Height 3.5"
- 20 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
- 48 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 48 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 29.5", Height 15"
- 48 Light Option Shade: Diameter 1", Height 3.5"
- 48 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.