Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Cesto Suspension is available with the following:
- Cylindrical shade
- Handcrafted iron framework
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18" and two 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Modern Silver with Champagne, Napoli Bronze with Cream Linen
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 18", Overall Length 59.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8.5", Width 24", Overall Length 57.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11.5", Width 34", Overall Length 60.5"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 14.75", Width 44", Overall Length 63.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
127-410, 127-43, 127-45, 127-48, 79-410, 79-43, 79-45, 79-48
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.