First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Ceremony Mini Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Bruno Rainaldi
- Cristalflex shade
- Metal frame
- Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 158" suspension cables
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Fume, White
- Three 120 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 158"
- Fixture: Height 24.4", Diameter 21.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.11", Adjustable To 182.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.