The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Centrifica Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped Matte White Opal glass shade
- Brushed Steel finish
- Five Sliver blades
- Combo wall and handheld remote control
- 5.16" round ceiling canopy
- One 6" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 33 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 3 speed reversible AC motor
- Airflow: 6838 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 87 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 79 cfm/watt (high)
- 35 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- 78" lead wire
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type JDE11 E11 Candelabra Base Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16.93", Adjustable To 20.4"
- Downrod: Diameter 0.5", Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.16"
- Fan Body: Height 12.5", Diameter 11.9"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.