Doesn't your TV deserve the best? Under the ongoing direction of founder Bill Becker, BDI home theater and office furniture have been making audio, visual and computer technology--not to mention the modern settings around it--look good since 1984. With clean lines and precise engineering, BDI furniture is both highly contemporary and functional, as much a pleasure to look at as it is to use.
The Cavo Double Wide Media Cabinet is available with the following:
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly
- Material: Wood and tempered glass
- Integrated cable management
- Integrated floor levelers
- Adjustable, ventilated shelves
- IR-friendly glass cabinet doors
- Open sound bar speaker platform
- Removable back panel
- Suitable for flatscreen TV up to 60 inches
- Cabinet arrives assembled; end user only needs to attach handles and/or wheels
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
Finish: Espresso Stained Oak, Graphite, Natural Walnut
- Item: Width 58", Height 27", Depth 16"
Manufacturer IDs: view
8168 ES, 8168 GRA, 8168 WL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Your modern entertainment area is not complete without the Gus Modern Wilson Media Stand. It features a lengthy Walnut cabinet with two self-closing doors in contrasting White multi-coat lacquer. A fixed center shelf provides organization for A/V components, while the ...
Keep your TV-viewing area looking lean, mean and very clean. Atop a rectangular chromed metal base, the Calligaris Horizon Media Cabinet features a wooden cabinet topped with tempered glass. This long and low TV stand has two large drawers flanking ...