Since 1987, Texas-based Arteriors has paired timeless concepts with a nod to the latest looks, offering home lighting with unique character and enduring presence. The lighting from Arteriors is ideal for both transitional interiors and modern homes, capturing a flavor that reflects the trends and traditions of lighting design across the world.
The Caviar Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Laura Kirar
- Shade Material: Glass
- Globe shade
- Inner perforated metal diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Rods: Small comes with three 6" rods; Medium comes with two 6" rods and one 12" rod; Large comes with one 6" rod and one 12" rod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Brown Nickel with Smoke, Polished Nickel with Clear
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 6"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Hanging Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 29"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Hanging Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 39"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 14"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Hanging Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 37"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.