Since 1987, Texas-based Arteriors has paired timeless concepts with a nod to the latest looks, offering home lighting with unique character and enduring presence. The lighting from Arteriors is ideal for both transitional interiors and modern homes, capturing a flavor that reflects the trends and traditions of lighting design across the world.
The Caviar Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Outer glass globe shades
- Inner perforated metal diffusers
- Small option has thirteen 10" glass shades
- Large option has four 14" and four 10" glass shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Designed by Laura Kirar
Finish: Brown Nickel with Smoke, Polished Nickel with Clear
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes thirteen 25 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Volt B10 E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 44", Diameter 18"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 10"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 47", Diameter 28.5"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 14"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 3.5", Diameter 7.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.