FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Caterham Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Steel supports and accents
- Olde Bronze finish
- Rectangular Option Wall Plate
- UL Listed Wet
Color: Satin Etched Cased Opal
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option Fixture utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Option Fixture utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 17.5", Width 10", Depth 10.75":
- Large Option Plate Height 9", Width 4.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 14.75", Width 8", Depth 9":
- Medium Option Plate Height 8", Width 4.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.75", Width 6.5", Depth 7.5":
- Small Option Plate Height 8", Width 4.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
49642OZ, 49643OZ, 49644OZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A warm, welcoming accent for exteriors. The Kichler Hanford Outdoor Wall Sconce offers charming antique ambiance with its lantern-like design. A sturdy Anvil Iron frame holds the Clear Seedy glass shade for a rustic look. The decorative lantern hook atop ...
As its name suggests (in Italian), the Eurofase Retto Outdoor Wall Sconce is a straightforward exterior lighting fixture. It features a rectangular Clear glass box framed in a deep Weathered Bronze. The included vintage filament bulbs revealed within provide a ...
A contemporary design, the Quoizel Zephyr Outdoor Wall Sconce features a richly mottled backplate with a slate accent. Slate is a fine-grained natural stone that was formed on ancient sea beds over millions of years. This stately, durable stone will ...