FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Caterham Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Steel supports and accents
- Olde Bronze finish
- Rectangular Option Wall Plate
- UL Listed Wet
Color: Satin Etched Cased Opal
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option Fixture utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Option Fixture utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 17.5", Width 10", Depth 10.75":
- Large Option Plate Height 9", Width 4.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 14.75", Width 8", Depth 9":
- Medium Option Plate Height 8", Width 4.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.75", Width 6.5", Depth 7.5":
- Small Option Plate Height 8", Width 4.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
49642OZ, 49643OZ, 49644OZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Low-profile lighting that packs a punch. The Outdoor 1-Light Cylinder Wall Sconce by Kichler offers a compact, versatile solution to your outdoor lighting needs. Its functional design consists of a finished aluminum body (for lightweight stability) that has been forged ...
Mission-style charm and warm, relaxed appeal. The Kichler Alameda Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9148 features honey opalescent glass panels and a Canyon View-finished solid brass frame. At 7" wide and 15" high, this beautiful hanging lantern is an inviting look ...
With sleek angles and a geometrically balanced form, the Kichler Sorel 2-Light Outdoor Wall Sconce delivers powerful lighting for your outdoor environment. The Sorel effectively pushes out surrounding darkness through its translucent architectural glass which compliments its exterior's metal finish. ...