Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Casual Luxury Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Organza shades with spun metal trim rings
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Pasquale Miranda
Finish: Brushed Steel with Silver Organza, Dark Bronze with Bronze Organza
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 18.25"
- 2 Lights Option Plate: Width 9"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 26"
- 3 Lights Option Plate: Width 13.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 36"
- 4 Lights Option Plate: Width 19.5"
- Fixture: Depth 7.5"
- Shade: Height 2.88", Diameter 5.75"
- Plate: Height 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.