Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore Calice 42 Suspension is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped shade in white hand blown glass with external etched finish
- Shade has a closed bottom
- Support of steel tubing, covered by a tapered sleeve in white translucent molded polycarbonate (allowing a partial soft diffusion of light)
- Round steel and white molded thermoplastic ceiling canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Huub Ubbens, 2004
Shade Color: White
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 29"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.38", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Shade: Diameter 16.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.