FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore Calice 42 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Huub Ubbens, Michele De Lucchi in 2004
- Shade Material: Dome-shaped, white, hand-blown glass with external etched finish
- Shade has a closed bottom
- Support of steel tubing, covered by a tapered sleeve in white translucent molded polycarbonate (allowing a partial soft diffusion of light)
- Round steel and white molded thermoplastic ceiling canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Incandescent Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 29", Diameter 16.5"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 39.38", Adjustable To 78.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An artful juxtaposition of strength and fragility, form and function, lit and unlit surfaces. The Carlyle Corona Linear Suspension by Hammerton Studio brings these appealing contrasts to your surrounding space with its narrow, hand-polished steel body and rounded, Blown glass ...
Balancing smooth and geometric shapes with the warmth of a classic Fabric shade, this two-tiered Textile Archway 4-Up & 3-Downlight Crossbar Linear Suspension brings creative charm to your contemporary and modern living spaces. Supplemental mounting support is required.
Clean and simple, the Sonneman Suspended Glass Slim LED Linear Suspension is a minimalist fixture for modern interiors. Rectangular Etched glass panels are suspended from slender Satin Nickel stems, affixed with small metal accents. The glass glows softly when illuminated ...