FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore 35 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Huub Ubbens, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: White
- Globe-shaped White hand-blown glass shade
- Steel and White translucent molded polycarbonate stem
- Round steel canopy with White molded thermoplastic
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi & Huub Ubbens, 2003
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Extended, Standard
Light Option: Incandescent
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extended Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Extended Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 13.75"
- Extended Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 87.75"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 13.75"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 87.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Abstract and seeming to float, the Artemide Space Cloud LED Suspension connects flat planes of aluminum with thin wires, creating a source of weightless light. The modular plates both reflect and allow light through, revealing fine etchings in some sections ...
Designed by James Irvine, the Artemide Float C Suspension offers clean simplicity and modern elegance in an energy efficient design. It comes with a transparent polycarbonate top and opaline methacrylate bottom diffuser, a die-cast aluminum frame and White lacquered finish. ...
Inverted wings characterize the Artemide Mouette 225 Suspension, a minimal construction of extruded aluminum and polypropylene. Although angular, the structure is long, sending a lot of down light from below the diffuser. Ideally suited for areas that require task lighting, ...