FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore 35 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Huub Ubbens, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: White
- Globe-shaped White hand-blown glass shade
- Steel and White translucent molded polycarbonate stem
- Round steel canopy with White molded thermoplastic
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi & Huub Ubbens, 2003
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Extended, Standard
Light Option: 18W Fluorescent, Incandescent, 26W Fluorescent
- Extended Option: One 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extended Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Standard Option: One 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Standard Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extended Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Extended Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 13.75":
- Extended Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 87.75":
- Standard Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Standard Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 13.75":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 87.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed by James Irvine, the Artemide Float C Suspension offers clean simplicity and modern elegance in an energy efficient design. It comes with a transparent polycarbonate top and opaline methacrylate bottom diffuser, a die-cast aluminum frame and White lacquered finish. ...
Fallowed fluorescence. An oxymoron, you say? Well...sorta. The Castor Recycled Tube Suspension is a burnt out bundle of fluorescent tube lights, with steel straps comfortably gathering the dead glass cylinders around an internal light source and relegating what was once ...
The Tech Lighting Union Large Suspension Pendant ushers in comfort by providing even illumination throughout a room. The Union Large Suspension, a circa-1930 lighting design, features historical Holophane, a prismatic glass that reduces glare and enchances visual comfort.