Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Castelli Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Clear
Finish: Polished Nickel, Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 27", Diameter 12"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 147"
- Shade: Height 13", Diameter 12"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.